Search This Blog

21 May 2014

Review: Lush- Granny Takes A Dip


Hello lovelies. Time to let you in on a little secret... I like Lush. Okay, okay so maybe I am absolutely Lush MAD. Not "oh yes I enjoy the odd Lush treats"... I have boxes of the stuff stashed in my bedroom and bathroom and yet I cannot stop myself from investing in more. Guilty pleasure I believe it is called?

Tonight I have tried out one of the latest new bath bombs named 'Granny Takes A Dip'. I was instantly drawn to the psychedelic colours and circles that make up this bath bomb and ordered two during my monthly shop with Lush. I was not disappointed on any level.


As I placed the flat bomb into my bath water it began foaming and fizzing, dispersing the most gorgeous pink colouring.

Next came the blue which blended to make purple. It smelt divine, it reminded me of a mix between the sweets Cola Cubes and Sherbert. Lush describes it as  smelling of ginger, pepper and lemon. 

The bomb took around 10 minutes to fully dissolve, which is fantastic, and the swirls of bright colours really lifted my mood. 


Once it had fully dissolved the smell did slightly disappear but I wasn't too phased, I find some bombs sickly when the smell is too overpowering for too long. It left my bath water a deep magenta colour and rinsed away easily without leaving stains.

 
For £3.25 I think Granny Takes A Dip is a fantastic Lush item. I was shocked at the size of the bomb and you could easily cut it in half to gain two baths out of it should you wish!

Hope you've all been enjoying the recent sunshine we've been having!




No comments:

Post a Comment