Search This Blog

13 May 2014

Milk Maid Braid




This is a hairstyle my clients and followers are always enquiring about and no one believes me when I say it's super easy to do on yourself. Infact its so easy, you could do it in the dark!

Step 1. Split your hair into half as if you were going to do pigtails.

Step 2. Do a regular plait on each side and secure with an elastic.

Step 3. Take one plait and lay it round your head. 
Secure with grips.

Step 4. Repeat with other side and tuck each of the plait ends underneath so they're hidden. Add grips throughout so it won't budge.

Step 5. Ruffle up your hair with your palms to make it look more dischevelled and finish with a hairspray. I personally recommend V05's Ultimate Hold hairspray as it smells incredible and protects against our glorious British weather!

Voila!

Enjoy lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. I love this look. Your hair always looks gorg - more hair tutorials please :)! X

    ReplyDelete