Search This Blog

13 May 2014

New Look Summer Must Haves!

In terms of Summer clothing collections for 2014, both online and in the shops, New Look are, in my opinion, totally pulling out all of the stops. Their items are flowery, bright, well produced, true-to-size and very reasonably priced (which is why I may have gone a little overboard on my latest buys! So shoot me! A girls gotta look good right?)

Let me share with you a few of my favourite pieces...

The Cream Crepe Oversized Blazer, £24.99:


I have matched the lightweight blazer up with a flowery Boxy print tee (£14.99), bright coral shorts (£14.99) and cute midi heeled strappy sandals (£19.99) ALL from New Look. The blazer is available in 4 other shades and can be found here: http://m.newlook.com/application/product/view?cat=297711413.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Assortment of Floral Boxy Tops £14.99:



These beautiful tops are not shown justice on the New Look website, (especially no2, which is light turquoise with fluorescent pink flowers on). They are all much bolder and brighter in the flesh and are so soft against your skin. You can dress them up with bright coloured shorts or wear them casual with some jeans. I'm besotted with them. Find them here: http://m.newlook.com/application/product/search-department?cat=cat10002&q=floral%20boxy


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tape Knit Vest, £14.99.


Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous tops currently available in 3 colours (neon orange, neon lime & white). They do snag fairly easily so be careful if you, like me, have stiletto shaped nails! That doesn't put me off though, they have low arm holes, which is just cheeky enough to show a bit of your bra (or side-boob if that's how you wanna roll!) and will prevent any stickiness if we are suddenly caught out by the ever evasive, brilliant British sunshine! Buy them here:
http://m.newlook.com/application/product/view?cat=315350880

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Glittery jelly sandals (£14.99)


I don't know about you but these are a massive flash back to my childhood and are a bargain at only £14.99! I would recommend you go up on size when purchasing, as jellies are notorious for rubbing and giving you nasty blisters. I ordered mine in a size 6 and they're so comfortable! I love teaming the Jellies up with frilly socks and jeans to add a bit of youth to my outfit!  Grab a pair here: http://m.newlook.com/application/product/view?cat=303448890


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

White Flower Laser Cut Scalloped Tote Bag, £19.99.

This handbag is on my arm constantly! It has a black lining which is great and a popper to seal the bag. It's lightweight and looks great with all outfits. I have a feeling these are going to be very popular this Summer! Purchase one quickly here: http://m.newlook.com/application/product/view?cat=308141710u




Go on ladies, go and treat yourself to some New Look goodies. They're such good value for money, it's rude not to!

Take care,



1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Tznius dresses Miss Finch NYC is a modest clothing brand designed for modern women. Shop our trendy collection of best quality modern modest dresses, skirts and shirts for ladies of all ages, for casual everyday wear, business workwear and more.


    Please Visit at: https://www.missfinchnyc.com/



    ReplyDelete